Dr. ANASTASIOS XIARCHOS MD, PhD
Director of General and Laparoscopic Surgery Clinic of Medical Center of Athens - Peristeri Clinic
Doctor of Medicine, University of Athens
President Greek Scientific Association of anorectal surgery
Console Surgeon using the Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, IRCAD-EITS, University of Strasbourg, France
Private Practice: Spefsippou 26-28, 106 75 Kolonaki, Athens
Tel. +30 210 7296584
EDUCATION - TRAINING
Training in surgical rectal (hemorrhoidal disease, fissure ring, round rectal abscesses and fistulas) in specialized centers in Austria and Switzerland.
Training in advanced laparoscopic surgery in specialized centers in Paris, Montreal and Frankfurt.
Robotic Surgery Training in Strasbourg.
Education in Germany in surgical technique NOTES. Education in modern painless, bloodless invasive treatment of hemorrhoidal disease, in the hospital Krankenhaus Bludenz (Bludenz General Hospital) Department of Surgery, Austria Director of Surgery Clinic in Athens Medical Group - Me- dical Peristeri
Education in Rectal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM) in Paris SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES MEMBER
1. President and founding member of the Greek Scientific
Society of Anorectal Surgery.
2. Full member of the Greek Surgical Society.
3. Full member of the International Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists.
4. Full member of the American Society of Obesity Surgery (ASBS).
5. Taktiko member of Greek Obesity Surgery Society.
6. Founding member and former Secretary of the Greek Scientific Society of Robotic Surgery.
7. Full member of the Greek Society Breast Surgery.
8. Full member of Greek College of Surgeons.
9. Full member of the Society American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
10. Full member of the Greek Society of Endoscopic Surgery and other Interventional Techniques.
11.Full member of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES).
12.Full member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE).
1. European Scool of Oncology, course of Ductal Carcinoma In situ, Athens
2. 11th International Postgraduate Course, Avant Garde Advances in the Diagnosis and Management of GI Di- seases, International Postgraduate School of the IASG, Athens
3. 12th International Postgraduate Course, New Frontiers in the Diagnosis and Management of GI Diseases, Interna- tional Postgraduate School of the IASG, Athens
4. 4th International Postgraduate Course HPB MARATHON, Athens
5. PHS Training Course, Venezia, Italy
6. Training on Longo Procedure for Hemorroidal Prolapse Di- sease, Vienna, Austria
7. 8th State of the Art, Interdisciplinary Review Course on Thoracic, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, Athens
8. 9th State of the Art, Interdisciplinary Review Course on Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, Athens
9. Post Graduate Seminar, Total Parenteral Nutrition peripheral vein, Athens
10. Clinical Tutorial, Modern methods for monitoring brain function, Neurosurgery Clinic University of Athens
11. 6th Graduate Seminar Respiratory Failure, Athens
12. 7th Graduate Seminar Respiratory Failure, Athens
13. 10th Postgraduate Seminar Respiratory Failure, Athens
14. Participation and education in surgery bariatric surgery Surgery of the University Hospital of the University of Patras. D / Director, F. Kalfarentzos
15. 5th Frankfurt meeting, Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
16. Hal-Rar, Austria
17. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Bordeaux France 18. Rectal Endoscopic Surgery (PCS) in Paris
1. Advanced laparoscopic surgery digestive system
Laparoscopic hernia and gastroesophageal reflux
Laparoscopic restoration of esophageal achalasia
Laparoscopic inguinal hernia, femoral her- nia, ventral hernia
Laparoscopic hernia repair athletes syn- drome or abdominal afferent
2. Remove the skin lesions (warts, cysts, warts)
3. Treatment of anorectal diseases with laser and radio frequency (RF), as rectal hemorrhoids, fistula rectal, rectal abscess, fissure ring, cyst tailbone
4. Surgical treatment of thyroid disease 5. Surgical treatment of breast disease.