NIKOLAOS ATH. CHRISTODOULOU
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON MD, PhD
Doctor of Medicine, University of Athens
Director Department of Orthopedics, Iatriko Psychikou Medical Center, Athens
Iatriko Psychikou Medical Center: Andersen 1, 115 25 N. Psychiko-Athens
Tel. Secretariat Private Practice: +30 210 6974250, +30 210 6974000 | Mob. +30 6950 563656
Tel. Doctor +30 210 6974258 | Mob. +30 6932 665965 | Fax +30 210 6974250
Receiving a scholarship of State Scholarships Foundation, he entered the Medical School of Athens University and successfully completed it.
He specializes in hip and knee arthroplasties and recon- structive surgery of the lower limbs in Ambroise Pare-University Hospital in Paris (France), with a scholarship from the College de Medecine des Hopitaux de Paris, where he worked as a salaried internal resident “Resident / Interne des Hopitaux de Paris”. He has served for many years as director of the National Health System and from 2011 until now holds the position of Director of the Orthopedic Department of the Athens Medical Group based in “IATRIKO PSYCHIKOY MEDICAL CENTER” (former Apollonion Clinic) and is a research associate of the “ATHENS MEDICAL GROUP” in Maroussi (Athens).
He is specialized in reconstructive surgery of the lower limbs, especially in the new type ALMIS antero-lateral hip replacement, modification which has presented internationally, and in new type “CUSTOM” with ready template knee replacement called “persolalized”, as well as in surgical repair deformities of the foot with a new improved technique.
1. New ALMIS (Antero-Lateral Minimally Invasive Surgery) Hip Replacement.
2. New type “CUSTOM” knee arthroplasty with ready templates, personalized surgical procedure and minimal invasiveness.
3. Minimally Invasive technique for aesthetic and mechanical correction foot limb deformities eg Hallux Valgus, fall
metatarsal heads and hammertoes.
4. Corrective osteotomies legs.
5. External Osteosynthesis of subtrochanteric fractures with the internationally recognized technique of Nikolaos
6. Corrective surgery for spastic legs.